Thursday 10 March 2011

Online Marketing : 7 Ways To Get Paid For Goofing Off Online

I love to spend time online. And to be honest, a lot of it is spent goofing off, surfing, procrastinating... you know, just having fun! Well, I have figured out some ways to get paid (or get free stuff) simply for goofing off.
First of all, I have to say that I was a bit skeptical of these sites. I mean, so many people promise this - and it never seems to work out. But these sites are different...
I have only included sites that are:
  • Totally free
  • Willing to pay you cash (often via check or PayPal) or give you really good prizes like gift cards
You will never have to pay anything or enter your credit card information on any of these sites. You also don't have to give them you cell phone number either, which I never like to do. You will have to give them a valid email address so they know where to contact you with new surveys, polls, and updates on how much money you've earned.
Don't get me wrong - you won't get rich off of any of these sites. You will make some spare cash and get a few gift cards. This is great for anyone who is looking to make a small amount of extra income. You don't need any special qualifications. Anyone can do this.

  1. Global Test Market - earn cash for taking daily online surveys. These are fun to take, and I love easy money :-) You'll rack up the dough with this site!
  2. Toluna- Earn fast cash from taking polls and surveys! It's easy to get a check from this place. Make sure to visit every day and take all the sponsored polls. A quick and fun way to make money!
  3. OpinionOutpost - A tried and true place to get paid for simply taking surveys. They pay quickly and promptly too. I am a huge fan of this company.
  4. MyPoints - Score gift cards to practically any store and restaurant for taking polls and clicking on emails. These people have been around forever, and you've probably heard of them before. I call this my free Starbucks for surfing the web plan.
  5. InboxDollars - A nice company that pays you simply to read and click on email. It's something you have to do anyway, so you may as well get paid for it. They also will pay you a couple bucks every now and then for taking a survey. Sweet!
  6. Swagbucks - Earn gift cards, MP3s, and other goodies for searching the web and helping with tasks. They have $5 Amazon gift cards that I can usually earn in a week or two. I'm addicted to this site! Download their toolbar, and you'll get codes as you surf and search the web that add up to prizes. This is seriously a lazy person's way to score freebies.
  7. HCD Surveys - Ooooh, this is one of my favorite survey companies. They pay you to take really interesting surveys on things like American Idol and pop culture. Heck, I would take these surveys for free... but they are actually paying me!