Thursday 17 February 2011

Who will win ICC world cup 2011?

ICC world cup 2011 will be another good experience for all the supporters. I think its getting tough every year when it comes to cricket or other sports. The reason behind this is not only technology. It could be peoples mind and previous matches against the other teams. Well I would say it could be experience but I cant really put this as they gain more experience. There is alot of new players in the squad.. So where is the experience coming from? I think its a question where people asking... how people achieving their victories. ICC world cup!! its a mystery people waiting review.

I will put my money in to Sri Lanka. Now they lost Sanath Jayasurya It will be more easier to get a young player in to the squad. Sanath always been a good player in Sri Lankan squad. But he is now older and lack of form. He was the legend in his prime years now its time for him to let some one take in hall of fame. Lets start out with best cricketers in the world. Such as Kumar Sangakara, Thilakarathne Dilshan and Mahela Jayawardene. These 3 players in the squad provides more to the team. All Sri Lankan team prepared as well as these players I mentioned above. The beauty about cricket is you can enjoy every moment if you inspire your team for a victory.

Let me guess!! who is going to win the ICC world cup? SRI LANKA!!!!! YEAH BOY!!