Tuesday 28 December 2010

Parking ticket‏

Working people frequently ask retired
people what

they do to make their days
interesting.

Well, for example, the other
day, Marie my wife and I

went into town and visited a
shop.

When we came out, there was a
cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said,
'Come on, man,

how about giving a senior
citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued
writing the ticket.

I called him an “a**hole” . He
glared at me and started

writing another ticket for
having worn-out tires.

So Marie called him a “dick
head”. He finished the

second ticket and put it on
the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing more
tickets.

This went on for about 20
minutes.

The more we abused him, the
more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived, and
we got on it

and went home.

We try to have a little fun
each day now that we're retired.

It's important at our age.!