Sunday 24 August 2014

PSD Full Skirt Template PACK

PSD Full Skirt Template PACK

Item descriptions :

1) UV template 
2) Full Skirt template 
3) Base where you can create your Full Skirt 
4) Baked UV

Using these templates you can create a lot of cloths of your choice

************************************************************* 
TERMS OF SERVICE:

1# None of my items can be given as freebie under any condition
2# Conditions of giving my items in HUNTS , as GROUP GIFTS or similar purposes:

You must create your own textures (it can not be given away with my textures). 
It can not have uv map and shadow map in it. 
It can only be given with “copy” permission. 
It must have purpose of promoting of your business or group.

3# My items can not be sold as fashion kit or builder’s kit (the way I sell it) under any condition (in Second Life or on Marketplace.secondlife.com) .
4# Your product must be an end product. It shouldn’t enable or encourage your buyers to re-create them. That involves not giving away UV maps, shadow maps, sculpt maps or any other materials separately. This rule excludes alpha maps, they can be given away freely.
5# Any thing that come in the box (textures, maps, uv etc.) can be USED for creating your own textures, My textures and maps can not be SOLD separately “as is” or “applied” other than using in mix and match as stated in Term 12.
6# Please use my Reselling vendor if you want to sell them as fashion kit or builder’s kit.
7# My items can not be sold with my textures under any condition other than mix and match rule as stated in Item 12. . Minor tweaks to bend around this rule are not accepted (such as changing the color: it shouldn’t resemble the original).
8# The price can not be any less then its current selling price if you are selling full perm. The price can not be any less then %25 of its current selling price if you are selling with permissions other than full perm.
9# My items can be sold in your creations as they are, providing:

If my item is dress or avatar accessory Term 12 Mix and Match rule applies 
For items other than dress or avatar accessory (furniture etc): 
Item(s) can not be full perm 
Price can not be any less than total current selling price

10# One item can be licensed to only one avatar. Buying one item and transferring it to your alt avatars or colleagues is not allowed.
11# I reserve the right to refuse to sell license for my products to individuals when/if necessary.
12# Mix and Match Rule: You can use my dresses (with my textures applied) for mixing and matching providing:

Overall price can not be less than my item(s) total current selling price. For example; if you used 3 of my items which are 250 $L each, total outfit can not be any less than 750 L$ 
My item(s) used in mix and match can not be full perm

You can not include any texture files in the box or content other than alpha maps (they must be final product)